STUDY AND NETWORK
- Four widely respected graduate business schools in North and South America have partnered to offer an innovative international Executive MBA experience.
- The course prepares executives for leadership positions in international companies, deepening the knowledge of economics, culture and global business management models. Updates knowledge and prepare participants to assume leadership positions in international organizations, with emphasis on expanding the overall competitiveness of their companies.
- The creation of network in a class with approximately 75% of students from other countries helps to build an international career in leading global companies.
- Students will take their final courses in four, 9 days intensive residencies at the four participating schools in Canada, Brazil, Mexico and USA.
- The highly selective program begins with each school assembling no more than 15 students to participate in the Americas MBA Students will take their first year courses with their home cohort. Then during the second year, students from all four schools work together in cross-cultural study teams for a global capstone strategy project. The teams will also rotate together to each campus to engage in course work, observe local business practices, cultural events, as well as have face-to-face time for their project work. Each school will offer programming that draws on its core strengths.